Introduction to SUP
So you you know that SUP is for you, and you want to master the basics!
Our two and half hour Introduction to SUP is designed to help you master the basics, be water safe and then we put it all together with a mini tour.
Our goal is for you to develop your water competence and confidence.
Price: £45 per person
When: Mon, Wed & Fri 5:30 pm
Sat & Sun 9 am
If the times of these sessions do not work for you and you would like to arrange a private session please contact us and we will endeavour to accommodate you as best we can
Duration: 2.5 hours
Where: River Lane, Richmond
Online booking: Select the date and time below and click book now.
• Instruction from our passionate and qualified SUP guides
• Paddle Board, Paddle and Leash
• Buoyancy Aid (If required – please specify at time of booking)
• Water safety briefing
• Self rescue techniques (prone paddling)
• Basic paddling techniques - forward, backwards and turning
• Paddling kneeling down
• Paddling Standing up
• Fun on the water
What to bring
• Your sense of adventure
• Appropriate clothing for on the water based on weather conditions
• Footwear to wear on the water (can be an old pair of trainers)
• A change of clothes for after the session
• You must be able to swim 50 meters clothed