Sunset from a different perspective
Price: £45 per person
When: Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat & Sun 5:30 pm
Duration: 2.5 hours
Meeting Point: Riverside, Richmond (The bottom of Water Lane, opposite The White Cross Pub)
Booking: Select the date and time below.
- Instruction from our passionate and qualified SUP guides
- Paddle Board, Paddle, Leash and Buoyancy Aid
- Fun on the water
What to bring
- Your sense of adventure.
- As many friends as possible.
- Appropriate clothing for on the water (based on forecast weather conditions).
- Footwear to wear when getting on/ off the water (water shoes, flip-flops or an old pair of trainers)
- A change of clothes for after the session.
- Water to drink, in a refillable water bottle.
- Sunscreen & hat (We're always optimistic).
- Minimum Age 18, this session is Adults only, for under 18s please contact us to book a family session.
- You must be able to swim 50 meters clothed (If you can't but would still like to SUP, get in touch and we can discuss our SUP options for non swimmers).
- If pregnant - your doctors prior consent to participate.