SUP Taster Session
Want to test the waters and see what all the fuss is about? Then this is the session for you!
Our one-hour SUP Taster Session covers the basics. Its designed to wet your appetite, confirm that stand up paddling is as much fun as it is made out to be and to get you hooked on SUP.
Our goal is to have you standing up on the board and paddling by the end of the session.
Price: £25 per person
When: Tues & Thurs 4 pm
Sat & Sun 9 am
Duration: 1.0 hour
Meeting Point: Riverside, Richmond (The bottom of Water Lane, opposite The White Cross Pub)
Booking: Select the date and time below. If we don't have a session planned at a time that suits you, get in touch and we'll endeavour to find a time that does.
- Instruction from our passionate and qualified SUP Instructors.
- Paddle Board, Paddle, Leash and Buoyancy Aid.
- Water safety briefing.
- Basic paddling techniques - forward, backwards and turning.
- Paddling kneeling down.
- Paddling Standing up.
- Self rescue techniques (prone paddling).
- Fun on the water.
What to bring
- Your sense of adventure.
- As many friends as possible.
- Appropriate clothing for on the water (based on forecast weather conditions).
- Footwear to wear when getting on/ off the water (water shoes, flip-flops or an old pair of trainers)
- A change of clothes for after the session.
- Water to drink, in a refillable water bottle.
- Sunscreen & hat (We're always optimistic).
- Minimum Age 18, this session is Adults only, for under 18s please contact us to book a family session.
- You must be able to swim 50 meters clothed (If you can't but would still like to SUP, get in touch and we can discuss our SUP options for non swimmers).
- If pregnant - your doctors prior consent to participate.