Want to test the waters and see what all the fuss is about? This is the session for you!
Our one-hour SUP Taster Session covers the basics. Its designed to wet your appetite, confirm that stand up paddling is as much fun as it is made out to be and to get you hooked on SUP.
Our goal is to have you standing up on the board paddling by the end of the session.
Price: £25 per person
When: Mon, Wed & Fri 5:30 pm
Sat & Sun 9 am
If the times of these sessions do not work for you and you would like to arrange a private session please contact us and we will endeavour to accommodate you as best we can
Duration: 1.0 hours
Where: River Lane, Richmond
Online booking: Select the date and time below and click book now.
• Instruction from our passionate and qualified SUP guides
• Paddle Board, Paddle and Leash
• Buoyancy Aid (If required – please specify at time of booking)
• Water safety briefing
• Self rescue techniques (prone paddling)
• Basic paddling techniques - forward, backwards and turning
• Paddling kneeling down
• Paddling Standing up
• Fun on the water
What to bring
• Your sense of adventure
• As many friends and family as possible
• Appropriate clothing for on the water based on weather conditions
• Footwear to wear on the water (can be an old pair of trainers)
• A change of clothes for after the session
• Be ready for fun (and lots of it)
• You must be able to swim 50 meters clothed